Because I believe in the importance of educating people on legal topics that are of importance to their daily lives, I offer free public seminars for groups and non-profit organizations on the following topics:
- What Makes a Will Valid in New York State?
- Estate Planning Basics Explained.
- Setting Up a Nonprofit Organization in New York.
- The Real Estate Closing: What You Need to Know.
- I’m Getting Married: Do I Need a Prenuptial Agreement?
- Living Together: Should You Set Up A Domestic Partnership?
I do not charge for my time in any way. It is my way of giving back to the community. I also provide some free informational handouts to participants.
To schedule a free seminar, please fill out this form. I will follow up with you to schedule a mutually convenient time.
I look forward to meeting with your group or organization.